We have some amazing projects coming up in 2018 and need extra hands to make it happen. Internship positions are available to those looking to learn or gain more experience in the floral industry. These is an opportunity that is part time and that eventually can turn into a full time position.
If you are a seasoned profession or have more than 3 years experience, let us know, we also hire freelancers for our bigger projects and that could be a perfect fit for you. Shoot me an email and I will line you up with some future events.... email@example.com
- Easy going personality and a quick learner
- Enjoys labor intensive activities
- Works well under pressure and quick changing environments
- Enjoys working in a group environment
- Willing to do the simple tasks that make a difference and lend a hand wherever necessary
- Eye for design, color theory, and spacial arranging
- Enjoys paying attention to the details
- Takes criticism well and excels in a high pressure environment
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and stay on your feet for over 8hrs
- Available for Training in November 27 & 29, the week after Thanksgiving.
- Minimum 6 month commitment
- Clear communication about scheduling and any other issues that arrise
- Available for minimum of 90% of weddings that are already booked, please review calendar bellow.
Please take a moment to review the calendar of our scheduled events. This opportunity is for someone who is available during these times